View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuse1002 View Post
1. Did you search to see if your topic has been discussed?
2. Is there a forum category that better suits your topic?

1. yes. I usually can't find a close enough description to match what problems I may be having.

2. Are there enough users with the same problems browsing these other topics that will reply in a timely manner?

Typically with other forums I belong to, the topic is brought up in the "general discussion" topic and then moved to the appropriate place.

Not trying to stir up trouble here. Just my 2 cents.
This site is nothing like other forums. It stays very active and the community is always willing to help out. Most questions are answered within the first hour after being posted.

Looking at your join date compared to your post count would lead me to believe that perhaps you're not very active here, which is fine, but if you'd visit a little more frequently you'd understand why we need some sort of organization. Steven is very liberal with this site and it's members. In most cases he leaves it up to us to decide where and what is okay to post. Very few threads get towed and/or locked.

While I'll agree that a lot of threads lack information, it's because people are quick to start a new thread without looking to see if the topic has been already covered. Please keep in mind that you're not always going to find an answer to your question or someone with the EXACT same problem you may have encountered, it's the nature of the automotive world. In such cases, you're more than welcome to post your findings or start a thread in the appropriate section.

This site has been around for a while, yet we're still a growing community and all information passed along is greatly appreciated, provided it's accurate and helpful.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote