Thread: Parting Out CA - 1995 318 ti w DASC Charger
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:52 PM   #34
AnuketTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendi3 View Post
I understand., as I mentioned to Rich, I would like this great set up to stay within the 318ti community. And yes, it is totally CA smogged legal. I smogged it I believe in November 2013 and past with flying colors.
I wish I could do this right now, I just need to complete some other things first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendi3 View Post
Absolutely! You have priority over other inquires I have received from non-forum members. Mine is the SuperSprint cat back exhaust. It has the middle section and the rear muffler box. All this is bolt on.
PM me a price for the whole thing, I actually just need the Cat section with the cat, but willing to consider the whole thing to get it off your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBMWs View Post
Michael, he has a Supersprint. You can get it from the exhaust manifold back to include the cat.

If you want something a little more spirited, I think E36-TI has a Stromung. a little (lot) louder but some folks like that. If I have a minute this week, I will throw a Stromung I have in the garage on my 97 to give a listen personally so I can speak to it from personal experience.

I have a Supersprint on the 98 and to me it seems as quiet as the stock muffler maybe a little more tone at rev. Whichever will work best with my DASC on the 98 will stay on.

Both of them look great as well.

Have you had yours above 4000rpm yet? If not, perhaps the stock one will be just fine. JK, you are the man...
Rich - I have had the car AT 4000 RPM, not over that yet though.. LOL!

I actually need the cat for my car.... idiot prior owner thought it was the heat shield rattling. It's actually the cat. It was also a piss poor job on the welding done to the A/M cat that is in there so might as well change the entire system.

Hope to hear back from Diego on his exhaust. I will be curious to hear just how loud a Stromung is when you install it.

I think I need to raid your garage one of these days. You have way more toys than my toy store!
AnuketTi is offline   Reply With Quote