View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
Kompact

Default 1998 Silver/Black 318ti

I’m going to put up my 1998 Silver 318ti Sport for sale next month. This is just a heads up, for those enthusiasts who want to collect a mint car that I’ve babied for the past 10 years. Message if interested, and I can take some when I get a chance. I’ll post pics when I put it up for sale. I’m in Orange County, California.

Original paint, garaged, Silver/Black Sport interior.
34,900 miles. No accidents, 2nd owner. Purchased CPO from Sterling BMW, Newport Beach. Originally paid $30k.

New BFG G-Force Sport tires, new factory brakes 2k miles ago. Magnaflow catalytic converter. Comes with 6-Disc trunk-mounted Alpine CD changer with 10” Alpine Subwoofer.

Paint-matched perfect M-technic spoiler installed 2007. New fog lights installed 2009.

Oil changed every 3k with Castrol Syntec. I will include the Oil Reset/Engine fault code reader tool.

Dinan software download from Long Beach BMW. (Increased hp, torque, and speed governor removed.)

Clean, original paint with one small ding on driver rear panel. (Paint-less dent removal can take it out.)

Original Miles: 34,900 Exterior 9 out of 10. Interior very clean, no marks, stains or cracks. Original floormats still clean also. Custom CA License Plate: KOMPACT

The car needs a new headliner and airbag light reset.

I’m going to sell it because I went back to school and just graduated and have a lot of debt to pay off. Posting with pics will go up in June.
Kompact is offline   Reply With Quote