View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 01:11 PM   #16
M-technik-3

Vehicles

I have thinned my fleet down from 9 to 6 with 4 currently registered and insured, the others are on going projects or stashed for later use and one is a track only car.

My wife was using our silver 99 as a DD last year but when it blew the plastic head line and I was stuck abroad for 60 plus days she bought a new car. Bought a leftover 2013 Honda Fit sport 5 spd. Great car but FWD, gets awesome mileage and does everything we need. Would I buy one sure if I commuted but I don't, Would love a BRZ but no STi version yet so I'll wait, doubt it will come to the US market anyway since BRZ/FRS sales are very dismal.

As mentioned I am looking for a nice E46 M3 or a Z4M coupe. I'd then keep my Ti in the back of the storage unit for a back up Lemons racer or DE car. Not ready to sell off the rest of mine yet and matter of fact there is not much out there that interests me. I drove the M235 while in Germany last month and it was ok but very pricey forwhat I consider just a modern E36 M3 with more electronics. I for one like a car with less tech whiz bangs because as we know off warranty can be pricey.
M-technik-3 is offline   Reply With Quote