View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:31 AM   #5
DaveKern

Hi guys,

Shipping isn't a problem on the smaller items, just not sure if I'm able to deal with shipping an engine or transmission. Took me a while to figure out a box for the door panels.

The car doesn't live at my house, its in a buddies shop. I actually got this weekend off work, so I will be heading down to the shop on Sunday to work on the car, and I will rummage thru the pile of parts and get back to you guys early next week with what I found.

Mouldings - all still attached to the body work or doors, unsure of condition. What's the easy way to remove without damaging?

Interior Handles - Definately removed from the car, but only 50% sure that I've still got them...may have broken trim around the handle as well.

Interior Carpet cover - only about 50/50 on if I still have that...may have been bent during removal.

Cat - still have it for sure, but I never took the car thru emissions, so I have no idea if its fully functional. The car ran smooth and didn't have any rattles.

If anyone else has requests, try to get them to me by Saturday afternoon. I'm usually only able to get to the shop once a week. I won't take $$ from anyone till I've confirmed that I have the part and you've seen the condition. Once I do have $$ in hand, I almost always get parts shipped out that day or the next.

Thanks!

Dave
DaveKern is offline   Reply With Quote