View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
Marv17

Default Installed my front lip today...

So as the title says, I installed my front lip today. I got if off a guy on bimmerforums for $30, which isnt bad at all. Picked it up this morning, got home and started to sand it down. Took forever to find sand paper and i dont know what grit it was :-/ ... but it was fine paper anyhow.
so took me an hour to sand it down smoothly (given it was painted and had a few scratches here and there). I taped it on my front bumper, a M-tech one, so i can drill the holes accordingly. after that, it just so happen that my uncle came by and saw what i was doing and he saw the spray paint i had and said to use the one he gave me.

said it would match the color of the trim. so i used it and it came out just perfect, well to me it did.
all in all here are some pics to describe my progress. let me know what you guys think...

tthose are the holes i drilled when i had the lip taped on the bumper to get the spacing right.

had to remove that and move it out of the way to get under the bumper to put in the nuts, washers, and bolts.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote