Thread: UK roll call
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #238
oakley

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie 318ti sport View Post
hi lads got a 318 ti sport had it for 3 weeks just wonddering is the ride ment to be so hard i mean i can feel every bump in the road is this normal? the car is a 1998 s reg with 85000 miles also is very twitchey at high speed eg past 100mph i have heard this could be down to worn bushes would be greatful for any help thanks alot
The sport is fairly hard coz of the Mtec suspension but mines still def comfortable i certainly wouldnt say it was over hard- Might be worth checking to see if a previous owner has changed any of the parts for a harder after market set up. As for the bushes- def a common thing to go and will need doing at that mileage if not prev done- same with the ball joints, anti roll links etc etc...
18" AC Schnitzer alloys. AC Schnitzer exhaust. Umnitza V2 Angel eyes with remote locking function. 6500K HID's (altho currently running 4200K HID's) Rogue Engineering RSM's. EBC Turbo discs and Greenstuff Pads. Retro fit dimming mirror. M style indicator wing mirrors. Carbon Fibre GT splitter. Carbon kidneys grills. Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod headunit. M3 leather gaitors. M pedals. Illuminated M gearshift. Reiger rear spoiler. Shark fin.
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote