View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #152
rich_thor

cooljess i wish i wasnt as infusiatsic impatiant/man to stop and read ur whole steps loooooool i was like yep ok door isnt working both sides and o i see yep door pannal off look o its the sliders k i need new 1s k il get them untill then lets see wats going on btw all ive done is i think looked at a few words lol it goes up and pops out im an idiot im like o its all over the place hmm the ball keeps popping out wtf il bend the arm cause its moving away as it goes up and pops not once did i know there was a horizontal arm on the front holding it in place tomorrow this window is getting fixed no i have read all 11 pages of this post lol i think sites like these and people like all of urselfs are amazing! i just need to stop being impatiant and lazy to read it all haha!
need to get the driver side front horizontal arm rewelded on as it fell off well it was like it when i bought the car!
ahhh im excited now its like xmas wanna fix it now so bad lol thanks again i really hope its not in the runner so i know its just that proplem

ooo and the car came with other problems im hoping there is a olace on this site i can be guided too
my front fogs dont work and the horn doesnt either and if there is anything on getting the dam locking nut off with out the lock nut would be fantastic as it was not in the car after purchase and the wheels are broke buckled unsafe for the road
rich_thor is offline   Reply With Quote