View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Default Project 332ti begins!!!

Bought a wrecked '98 M3 coupe today. It's silver on black vader interior with 120k on the clock. Damage was to the driver's front fender/suspension, but the brakes do look salvageable. Power steering fluid dumped out when I started the car but it screamed like hell and everything else seemed in order.

It has a Rogue Engineering exhaust, B&M short shifter and a few other little goodies. The Vaders and entire interior is in excellent shape with very minimal wear on the bolsters. The armrest is clean and free of cracks, the radiator looks brand new, and the front bumper is even salvageable! It has a little crack on the bottom, but hardly noticeable and definitely repairable. Rear bumper is perfect and both mirrors are unharmed. The headliner is even in great shape.

All in all, I think I might be able to part it out for close to what I got into it and walk away with a free swap. Unfortunately it is a coupe and most of the parts won't fit the Ti, but if there's something you need, PM me and we'll see if I have it. Eventually, I'm going to strip it and list everything in a FS thread on here and bf.c, but for now, I'm going to limit shipping to smaller items and bigger items will be local pickup only. Atleast until I get setup and sort everything out. The car is getting towed to a storage unit tomorrow, where I'll be dismantling it and I'll snap a few pics for you guys. Here's a couple teasers for the time being:

BTW, the puddles under the car in the second pic are power steering fluid and yes, it's sitting on a log. Oh yeah, it has a brand new DSII spare wheel in the trunk!