Thread: SEAM
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #9
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaughn View Post
If they could have made the kit work it would have been nice. But I don't think they would have hit the 250 HP mark they were wanting to hit at the price range they were looking at and in a bolt-on kit.

There also is not enough of a market. Last time I talked to Greg they were concerned about how many kits they could sell as 10 people had just bought the DASC kit. Greg made it sound like if the DASC GB had not gone forward they would have been pressing hard to still release their kit. They were only looking to sell something like 10-30 kits, and half that market went away with the DASC GB.

It wasn't shady because it's not like they were selling a kit that didn't exist. They were just a small shop trying to make a name with a good product. In the end they were just to slow getting it to market.
yea but gotta admit that woulda been a sweet kit. 250hp to the wheels!
I just hope i can get 205 to the wheels with the setup ima be doing.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote