View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 02:24 AM   #1
superfasteddie

Default Feeler: 1995 ti Sport in Socal

Okay It's for sale, any interest. She's a Sport, and has a LSD!

Hey guys, just toying with letting her go, thought I would see what kind of interest and feedback I had among my fellow ti--ers. I've only had the car about 9 months and love the way she drives, but school may force the sale.
The previous owner did most of the work on the car and took immaculate care of her, just as I have done. I have records and receipts going way back.
I'm the third third owner I believe. Just a feeler at this point. Give me some feedback if you want.
1995 318ti Sport
144,300 miles Only synthetic oil (weights have varied)
Schwartz II with Red Sport interior.
-------Comes with Bavauto shift knob too!!!----------
Paint is pretty nice still and wazes up beautifully. Interior is a 9/10, seats have no tears, a little fade on the leather bolsters.
Car is a 5spd, tranny is perfectly smooth and clutch had tons of grip.
Clear Euro fronts, Black out kidney trim, Crystal Euro tails, M Tech Sport side moldings (missing one M marker), Grey side markers, Stubby antenna
17" Mille Miglia MM11-2 in Anthracite Polish
215-45-17 Potenza SO-3 in front with 80% or more left
225-45-17 Hankook k104 Sport in rear just a month old
Car is lowered with Bilstein Sports all around and Bavarian Autosport springs.
Remus muffler mated to stock piping.
Sony X-PLOD head unit, MB Quartz in the doors and a Rockford Punch Sub and Amp mounted in back.
Engine is bone stock and runs like a champ.

I would need to get about $6k to get out of this alive.
Thanks guys. Ay q's email me @ ben.grider@gmail.com or post
more pics at
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/superfasteddie/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	interior 1.jpg Views:	397 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	2506   Click image for larger version Name:	Rear.jpg Views:	369 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	2507   Click image for larger version Name:	the beast.jpg Views:	402 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	2508