View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
Bluebimma

Default E36 Road Trip, who's goin with?

Well its november, and believe it or not, spring/summer will be here before you know it . Im way overdo for a vacation and am planning a road trip to florida to relax in the sun (hopefully not raining) and enjoy some nice down time. By then the ti should be in tip top shape and ready to roll out, so i ask, who wants to go with?

There arent any dates set in stone but i figure it will NOT be around the 4th of july or any other special holidays so we can cut down on any possible encounters with the law . If youd like to join, just sign up here, and ill update as often as possible as to who is going and any special notices or changes.

Also, if you go, make sure you check over your vehicle before hand. Here are a few common things to look over.

Cooling system
A/C - Its florida, bound to be pretty hot
Tires
Alignments if needed
Fresh oil change if traveling a long distance like myself
Make sure all lights are functioning properly
Tune up doesnt hurt either
Valve cover gasket check
Etc, etc.

Road course:
The plan is still under construction, but I will be starting in Toledo, OH, heading south to Panama City, FL. Destination is still unknown, but ill be taking I-75 south the whole way there. If youd like to meet up at some point jump on the list. Ill also revise this later because im at work and cant proofread worth crap right now.

This trip is going to be about 5-7 days long, so please plan accordingly. I will be getting walkie talkies and a camcorder as well as bringing tools and a few common failure parts just in case. Im budgetting about $600 for gas, $300 for hotel/motel, $100 for food, and about $400 for emergency. Roughly $1500 should cover this trip easily without breaking the wallet and not leaving me short of cash, so you should budget accordingly as well.

So i ask, whos joining me?

1. bluebimma
2. jijacob
3. ducky328i
4. DonsE36
5. Hathaway
6. Jhstealth
7?
1997 Moregrun Metallic 318ti - Gone

1998 Schwartz II sport 318ti - M50TUB25/5
Bluebimma is offline   Reply With Quote