View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:00 AM   #10
hodge

It's been sitting since December. I had gone away to college for my last semester and chose to keep it at my mom's house and took my E34. Since graduating, I moved down here and my current place has no room to keep it so at my mom's house it remains. My wife has a 318ti, so I took a few small parts off for her car, and since it wasn't selling, I planned to just part it, and keep what was usable for her car and sell the rest.

I autocrossed the car quite alot but built it for it. I had every bushing replaced, bought a brand new Metric Mechanic vLSD (such an amazing LSD) put a UUC LTW flywheel and E34 M5 clutch in it, and eventually put the DASC in it. The DASC put it over the edge and made it a whole level more fun.

Honestly, if I don't get a decent offer on it, I'll probably keep it and put it on my wife's ti.

Here is my For Sale ad on BF.c with pictures:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9-95-318i-DASC

I kinda gave up on selling it. I had sold my '91 E34 525i/a through BF.c to a guy down here for his mom and she loves it. She drives all over the state with it, and 2 weeks after she bought it (with over 221,000 miles mind you), drove it to North Carolina and back. I always took really great care of my cars, and I really dont understand why it didnt sell. I suppose because it has so much done to it and its still "only" a 318i.

If I can figure out a way to get it down here, and part it, I will put a thread on here. Right now, the car is intact and ready to go.
hodge is offline   Reply With Quote