Thread: Project 325ti
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #306
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebimma View Post
Yea, i thought it was very generous of him to do.

Last night post on bf.c

So, tonight i went to hang with friends and got stopped by a train. So, instead of sitting there idle and overheating, i pulled off to the side of the road and turn the car off. Once the train is gone, i go to turn the engine on and it cranks, SNAP CRACKLE POP, then WHIIIIIRRRRRRR. Son-of-a .......... the ear to the starter snapped off. I guess one of the bolts had backed themselves out so one was constantly stressed and decided to let go. Dustin came out and gave me a pull start and i ran to autozone. Thank god, i bought the starter from them with a lifetime warranty and i got a new one for free. Unfortunately, it took them about 20 mins to find my warranty due to my changed number and address.

Before i could get the new starter, they needed my old starter. Big S I G H.... In autozones parking lot, at night, not too much light, tore the old starter out and put the new one in. Took about an hour-hour fifteen with out good light. All good...then my turn signals and cluster went out. #23 fuse blows each time i turn the key. Thats tomorrows fun stuff.
fun stuff. glad you got her up and running though.