View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 05:47 AM   #12
fat-ti

I took off the fuel line that comes from the canister with the vaccum lines on it and it violently sprayed fuel from it with the key on....that might have just been the releif pressure? I got the car from a dealer only auction when I owned my own car lot. I was looking for a ti for some time (I had a bunch of gti's and always wanted a ti when I owned them) and one came up at the Fond Du Lac auction. I didn't even see that it was a ti, had some crappy double decker wing on it, and it is a nasty oarnge color with a black stripe up it. Actually when I walked into the auction and saw the car, I laughed at it, thinking who could do that to a beamer, then I saw it was a ti, and I took another look at it, ended up having bilstein suspension, m3 wheels, and a downing atlanta supercharger kit, with only 79,000 miles on it. I have painted many cars before, so I can look beyond the oarnge with a black stripe. Picked it up for 3200.00, now all I have to do is figure out what color to paint it, stuck between that crazy dark blue color, or black. Oh, I took off the double decker wing, and threw it in the parking lot, before I drove it home. Had a whole bunch of minor things wrong with it, fixed all of that, and drove it for about 8000 miles this summer. It has been one of the funest cars I've owned...And I've had some really nice gti's. Now it comes time to strip the car and paint it, it don't start! Figures.
fat-ti is offline   Reply With Quote