View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
larryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaughn View Post
Very cool pics. I'd go with more spring in the back and more spring and something like the H&R 28mm bar in the front. No rear bar here with good results. I run out of tire on kumho mx's before I run out of suspension.

It's to bad those of us that track and auto-x our cars live so far apart. I'm thinking we need to do an annual 318ti track day. Barber seems like a good spot. About 9 hours away from me. Most of us seem to be on the east coast or the middle somewhere. Not sure what else there is in the Tennessee area.

Agreed about the lack of 'tis doing events together.

I have 550lb race springs in back, the stock vermicelli sized rear sway, and a fat front swaybar. I really need to flatten out the back. The 255 AD-07s are just too sticky of a tire and makes the car lean and squat too much. I'm thinking of a M Coupe rear sway. The only thing is that I'm already lifting the front tire a bit, and with how much these cars flex (even with the X Brace), I think that I'll be a frequent three wheeler.

Btw, I think I might've gotten FTD for street tires, with prob 80 cars running street tires. I think I'm finally learning how to drive this new diff to it's potential. If I flatten the car out more, I think I can even improve a bit.
larryn is offline   Reply With Quote