View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #7
pampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
I would like to do a EWS delete chip install. Here is what I can offer. You purchase the delete chip and mail it to me with the DME you want it installed in. You will be responsible for shipping to me and return shipping. I will install the chip in the DME and if it works you will send me an extra $50 for my time. I consider myself excellent at soldering and very good with programming, I know my way around the 97-98 DME since I have run that DME or the 668 for many years. I do not guarantee it will work but someone on this board needs to step up and install one of these EWS II delete chips. With this chip I think the DME can be used in any car without having to mess with EWS matching and alligning.

You will be "All in" including chip, shipping and $50 if it works will be less then $100. If it doesn't work you will lose the cost of the chip and shipping both ways, I charge nothing if it doesn't work.

Let me know?

John S
John,

I'm down for trying that out. I'll look for an EWS delete chip today after work and let you know what I find. I will then PM you for shipping info.
pampa is offline   Reply With Quote