View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #6
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampa View Post
John,

I am 100% sure that I removed EWSII module. I found out from the seller that the module he sent me was removed from a 1999 318ti Ca model type M. There is some variation because the plug and even body of EWs was different than my original.
I agree that EWS delete would be best method, however after searching these forums I cannot find a company which does this for a reasonable price. RPM Motorsport in Canada wants like $400 to do such simple thing. Do you know another method/company for EWS delete chip? Maybe I am confused by so many different blogs, but maybe I recall that EWS cannot be deleted from the DME of OBDII BMW's?
I would like to do a EWS delete chip install. Here is what I can offer. You purchase the delete chip and mail it to me with the DME you want it installed in. You will be responsible for shipping to me and return shipping. I will install the chip in the DME and if it works you will send me an extra $50 for my time. I consider myself excellent at soldering and very good with programming, I know my way around the 97-98 DME since I have run that DME or the 668 for many years. I do not guarantee it will work but someone on this board needs to step up and install one of these EWS II delete chips. With this chip I think the DME can be used in any car without having to mess with EWS matching and alligning.

You will be "All in" including chip, shipping and $50 if it works will be less then $100. If it doesn't work you will lose the cost of the chip and shipping both ways, I charge nothing if it doesn't work.

Let me know?

John S
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote