Thread: PART OUT!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
gfab093

Default PART OUT!!!

I have a 1995 Alpine White Base model Ti that i am going to part out starting this coming week (11/03/2014). I can have more information to whoever needs it upon request. If someone would like to purchase the car as is before the Part out gets to any major parts then i will sell it for $1200 . You can PM me about the sale and i can send you my number. If anyone would like to get a head start on picking out parts before i dismantle it you can meet me tomorrow (10/31/2014) with a marker for a quick early bird pick If the car cannot be sold whole. I know it seems a bit rushed but i need to sell this car as soon as possible.

Now to tell you some about the car, I previously Replaced the M44 motor it had for another Low mile M44 I have proven that the car runs with the new motor perfectly fine. I ran it with the new motor for one week and then it stopped starting. since then it has been parked for about three months now It has a fairly good battery still in it and everything. The only modifications the car has are a fogged air box and a K&N. The transmission needs fluid and so the gears dont shift all the way through it shifts from 1 all the way into 3 everytime but nothing is broken. It has lightly used SenSen Shocks and strut,s Working AC, Sony Stereo unit and i can even offer up some new still packaged parts etc. THIS IS A CLEAN TITLE NOT SALVAGED. PASSES SMOG.

Im not going to make this any longer so if you would like any information about the car at all i can give you everything i know just gotta ask.

So again 1995 BMW 318TI M44 Auto. AlPINE WHITE FOR SALE $1200 NOW THROUGH 11/03/2014 AFTER WILL BE PARTED OUT FCFS.
Thanks guys i hope to hear from someone soon.

Ps. For more info Please PM me

Last edited by gfab093; 10-31-2014 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Stereo was a different car confusing myself sorry
gfab093 is offline   Reply With Quote