View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
BmWwHiPPin

Unhappy Auto Tranny Problems....

Anyone with an auto tranny..... i was wondering if any of you have experienced this before...my car is having problems and i think that it is my tranny but im not sure....so here is what it does....when i go to school in the morning, if i step on it a little bit it bogs down and all of a sudden get really ruff, and sounds like a V8 (i mean it sounds like a beefed up bigblock v8. glug glug glug is what is sounds like) and im thinking that it is not shifting down into the right gear so it makes it like that....the reason i think that its the tranny is because sometimes when i go to get on the freeway in the mornings it wont shift out of 3rd and the RPMs just go up and down like it wants to shift but cant.... any input would help alot thank you!!!

I plan on getting a manual transmission to swap it out but i was wondering if this was the problem...thank you!
BmWwHiPPin is offline   Reply With Quote