View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 01:56 AM   #12
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustenT View Post
I just wanted to note that Hugo isn't qualified to give financial advice. If you can't afford it, you don't need it.

I would love to see some more people on this forum with the Downing Atlanta Supercharger. Just to clarify for those of you that don't know how this works, Hugo will not be handling any of the financial transactions. Once the magic number of 5 commited people is reached, Hugo will notify DA, and then everyone calls in the order individually.

So...here's your free bump for an EXCELLENT product that has been tested and proven. Trust me, you won't regret this purchase.

Thanks dusten.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR PAYMENT INFO. So dont be scared that i will take your money or whatever cuz i wont handle money issues. I just need what i posted, year of make etc. etc. After we get the 5 people, ill call DA give them everyones info (name and the info of your car) and then DA will call you guys for payment issues and we are done. Everyone will get their kits shipped to their homes, its not like they all going to one place. Everyone will get their kits delivered at home and we are done.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.