View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:10 AM   #23
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesticle View Post
Now that you mention it, you're right. I didn't look closely enough at it. I just kinda picked a picture off google image. The front air dam looks pretty silly without any side skirts. Wouldn't mind a small duckbill spoiler in its place.

I think the Mk1 Scirocco had better lines than the Mk2. The Corrado looks more like a Mk1 Rocco to me than a mk2 rocco (imo)... but I digress.

A ti looks better then all those
ti is obviously better looking. Each car has it's own beauty though. The Scirroco has it's followers too.

Teh ti and 'rocco are def' similar in body style. That's where the comparison stops. Ti' is a class above that VW. As stated above lots of folks have never heard of the ti' so sometimes they just guess. Mines debadged (by previous owner's choice not mine) and I get the 'what model is that?' all the time.

I've also got more female attention with it. A girl I've been trying f*c* for the last 5 years with no luck actually asked me out the other day to go skating. Doubt I'd be getting as much play if had that silver Scirroco Sad but true....
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote