View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 07:28 AM   #2
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

The 318ti needs to be stretched out and more italic, it's too bunched up and the characters look fat. Also, the bottom line that connects the 318 and the ti, is too wide. I think they could do a better job and make it look more like it's supposed to look. We're paying good money for the shirts, so it should be perfect, tell the stitch b!tch to take a look what we're representing and try again
Also, now that I see the shirt, I think the SoCal should be a different color, perhaps the same blue thats used for the .org or maybe a set of motorsport stripes between the SoCal and the ti. JMO
///SoCal 318ti
SoCal///318ti
SoCal 318ti///
SoCal 318ti
SoCal 318ti
SoCalll318ti
These were all done with the IMPACT font, bold and italic and now that I think about it, the 318ti looks better than the digitized image. If we did the whole thing in IMPACT and then had him connect the bottom of the letters with a thin line between layers, it would look awesome. Here's an example of what I'm trying to say:
S_o_C_a_llll3_1_8t_i
lllS_o_C_a_l 3_1_8t_i
^^^These are my favorites^^^ I used lower case "L" for the motorsport stripes, and on the actual embroidery there wouldn't be such a big space between each letter where the line connects them.
BTW, thanks Steven!!!
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote