Quote:
Originally Posted by pnosker View Post
Potentially for sale:

1995 318ti with ~210k miles
Red with active package
Has 3.45 LSD from a 1995 Clubsport
Koni Yellow adjustable shocks
H&R sport springs
Depo projector lights with LED halos (look really good)
Carbon fiber hood
Lip spoiler
CD Player with iPod interface
K&N air filter
Low restriction exhaust

In decent shape with a little bit of rust on the driver's side rear quarter panels. Maintained well with frequent Mobil 1 oil changes, recently changed differential and transmission fluids. Has a custom high flow exhaust but I also have the stock if you'd like that instead. Interior swapped to black sport interior. I replaced the cluster from a lower mileage car so it now reads 130k miles (replaced when cluster was at 125k and car was at 205k).

I bought the car to replace my former ti as my autocross car (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33484).

No check engine lights. The airbag light goes on for the first minute of driving then off. Brakes in good shape. Relatively new BFGoodrich G-Force Sport tires that are very grippy. Will provide a set of snows on steel wheels as well for buyer. Just installed a new Spec heavy duty stage 2 clutch and replaced pilot and release bearings. All other recent required and preventative maintenance has been performed (spark plugs, rubber vacuum lines, radiator, thermostat, etc.) as well as a replacement alternator and battery.

Normal wear as expected on a 200k+ car. Small hole in bolster of driver's seat and slight ripping of the shift boot. I will provide a new shift boot to the buyer. Shift knob is also wearing.

All around great autocross car. Gets 35 mpg highway and is fantastic on the autocross course. I won first place in the local BMWCCA with this car over one season in E class.

The car is in Stockton, NJ and I am in New Brunswick, NJ. I can meet at either place with the car or in between and potentially elsewhere. I am selling because right now it's at my parents' house and they are complaining about too many cars there (since when was 7 cars too many?!).

I'm looking to sell for around $4000 but am negotiable. I bought the car for around that and the clutch, alternator, and other misc replacement items cost over $1000 but have prepared the car to be reliable and should last a long time longer.

Pics will be posted as soon as I get a chance to go visit my parents (hopefully tomorrow).

PM if interested. I have a lot of experiences with 318tis (this is my 3rd and the 4th in the family) and take care of all of my cars very well.
Pnosker: You at Rutgers? I did some summer seminars there for several years when I was on active duty. Loved the place! Cheers. John
jca is offline   Reply With Quote