View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #1
The_Ikon

Default Buyer beware Uneeqinc

Buyer beware... Oliver Medrano aka Uneeqinc is a thief! I sent this crook monies for a center armrest/console in February and this chump has lied and lied and lied about armrest coming, then refunding my money! My secretary asked me about the refund a few weeks ago and I thought about it and I never received my money from this chump. So I went to PayPal and file a dispute to get my monies back and all of a sudden like a little girl he emailed me saying a bunch of bull home sob stories. He stated he know I want my money back etc. etc. and he promised he would pay me on Friday but I as you know liars lie and dope fiends steal Friday never came so I had to file another dispute to escalate my claim with PayPal needless to say he's a crook and I'm still waiting and I'm sure I will get my money back one way or the other.! If anyone wants to know please private message me and I will send you every email every dispute and communication through PayPal & he and I.about the entire transaction do not trust this guy with your money he gets broke desperate and a liar with excuses as if he's addicted to some type of narcotic because that's the type of behavior he has portrayed or he's simply a crook! Either way he's awful.

And before anyone runs to his defense read the emails first. If anyone has an address I'm pressing criminal charges on him for "thief by deception" "Internet fraud".

I'll send $50 to the first person who sends me his current/actual address so I can formally press charges! If he pays or not I want this crime to be processed!

Last edited by The_Ikon; 06-09-2017 at 08:56 PM.