View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 05:32 PM   #1
J!m

Vehicles

OK, so maybe this is not the best place for this, but I figure there are lots of other people keeping a 'finger on the pulse' of what's hot, and what's not these days...

I have finished paying off my ti, so it's time to pick-up something new. I have done a ton or research (big suprise) and have narrowed my search.

The top two are: 2004 Subaru WRX STI and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII.

Both very potent cars (0-60 <=5 sec.), both around 30k (my upper limit for price).

I also just learned about the John Cooper performance package for the cooper S. That car is nowhere near as fast as my first two, but it will be less money (even with the ~5k John Cooper upgrade which boosts output to 200 HP and the delivery is nearly LINEAR...)

Last, but certainly not least, the Nissan Skyline GTR. They are available from an importer here in the states. This is interesting, affordable and would certainly be rare. BUT, I'm not a big fan of right-hand drive. I can do it just fine, but not as well, to say the least...

Anyway, I'm just looking for comments and imput from you guys to see what you think.

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote