View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
JohnA

Default Feeler - 99 318ti S52 Project for sale

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in my project 'ti. I'm running out of free-time in my life and if I can get out of what I have in my project I would consider freeing up the investment.

The car is a '99 Avus blue ti with the sport package. 89K miles. My sister drove it until last year when the M44 overheated and was going to cost her too much to replace the engine. I paid off the loan for her. It's an automatic and has all options except the OBC. M44 and trans are still in the car.

The donor. I bought a 23K mile '98 M Roadster off ebay last November. Everything for the swap is included (wiring, front suspension, H&R springs and Konis, etc.) except the rear subframe and right, rear trailing arm (unbeknownst to me, the guy lied and said the rear suspension was perfect when in fact the subframe and trailing arm were bent in the collision). I was able to drive the car up onto my trailer to bring it home, however.

I have $12K in the project as it sits and that's what I'd like to get out of it to make sense for me to sell it... thus this is a feeler.

Let me know if you are interested either by PM or email hans@bluegrassbimmers.org.

Thanks
John A
Frankfort, KY