View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:11 AM   #30
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96cali
Crackin' idea!

Just a thought- how about columbus ohio? Ohio is an 8 hour drive for 50% of the US population ( I know that does not reflect this board) and it is between Mid-Ohio Raceway and the Hocking Hills. (awesome place to drive). If we coordinated with bimmer95's dent and dyno fest, we could have at least a 2 day event. Maybe that's too much, but I'd really want a special event (a drive, track day, instructors, dyno, etc) to mak ethe trip. Not that I wouldn't mind tossing back a few beers wit yall, but personal time is hard to get. That goes for anywhere the meet would be, not just cuz Cbus is sorta local.
Wherever we go, we need huge hotel discounts. And we should talk to supervisor and be like *HEY WTF, WE GETTING LIKE 40 ROOMS HERE, GIVE US A DISC. OR GET LIKE 10 SWEETS AND EVERYONE CHIPS IN*

we need to plan this out, thast why i said next year, so we have more than enough time. After we can raise some hondas and kill em.

I can already imagine a line of 40 Ti's and ppl being clueless. Then seeing that each car has different license plates.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.