View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
hotmilk400

Talking

haha, i know allllll about them from my last trip with my best friend.. (just for fun that time, our tickets were paid for by someone else, along with a multi-million $$ apartment in downtown Shanghai. it was no cost to us)

This like 5 year old kid hugged my leg and would not let go until i gave him money.... hahahaha.. and in a different city, this like mob of people attacked us for money... haha.. we just gave everything we had and showed them we had no more, and they went away.. (we only had like $3.00 anyway)

anyway, i am going to stay in Shanghai. not in downtown, but about 2 hours from downtown (Shanghai is basically a city the size of Ohio... haha)

i have no plans to travel anywhere else right now, but traveling is very cheap, i just need to make friends.

Unlucky for me this time, i could only get a hotel, (not like last time... haha) so i need about $3k min to do the trip. $4k i would feel better..

i saved up and i have about $2.5k , so if i sell the xbox and sell the rest of my parts car, i will be pretty well in my range of money i need for the trip.

its good to network.... you never know who knows who now a days.. and what they might give you if you live in the USA...

anyway... hopefully i can get this sold. as much as i love it, it would be nice to know that i will not starve or something for the last 2 weeks of my trip.

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote