View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 05:25 AM   #12
Alex Lipowich

Default Euro 3.0 liter engines

I am hoping to sell these between 5 and 6K each. Additional parts will be available for performance or for personal choice. For example, I will be bringing in a couple extra 3.2 oilpans with the dual pickup system. These can not be used for transplants into E30 cars, but they would be fine on TI cars. Also, for people who need to pass emissions, I will have a limited number of catalytic converts that bolt right up to the euro headers. Stock mufflers will be available also, but they don't bolt on and work without modification on the TI... they would be fine on coupe or sedan E36. Completeness of package will also help determine cost as well as the mileage. I should have a cluster for each motor but in some cases it will not be from the actual car that the engine came from...... as I've had to source some from other places. Some of the cost has not been established as I only have one 3.0 in my possession that has cleared customs. The rest are on the way.... ETA about 30 days plus customs/duty.

Alex Lipowich
Alex Lipowich is offline   Reply With Quote