View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 05:07 PM   #8
Juni

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhofastcar View Post
One crazy idea: I should buy your car, strip away all the aftermarket performance parts, and put back my stock parts in your car and try selling it for $7500 later. How about that.
Thats not a bad Idea! If you want to do that, I'm not opposed to it at all. But I hope you read the what you get for $7500 portion of this thread. I will be keeping some of my parts to sell on my my own a recoup some cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhofastcar View Post
Juni,
I think I saw your car last Wed coming on Rte 60 East from Medford towards Malden while I was going the opposite direction. I want to honk you, but you were gone too fast. Your checker flag on the hood is very sharp. Arctic Silver paint is so shiny. Wonder how you can keep your car in such top shape.
Too bad you have to part with it.
That was definetly me. Thanks for the compliments. I think I might have seen your car in the medford/malden area. I saw a silver ti parked right off of rt 60 next to a church or something. Maybe that was you.