View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 05:29 AM   #40
budget76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokat1989 View Post
Thanks but I think ill be able to figure it out; its just that I think the last time I had my door panel off to temporary close the windows until I could fix them later, I noticed that when I pushed the ball on one of the regulator arms into the socket in the slider thing, it kept coming out. I think it may be broken so i was thinking of just getting all new sliders for both doors along with the metal clips. What do you think? Is my evaluation correct? and if yes should I get them from the local dealership or is there a better deal online somewhere?
If they keep popping out those plastic sliders are broken, happened to me before the grease froze and the arm bent on the passenger side. I picked up 4 new ones with the metal clips on ebay for <20 shipped
1995 318TI base. 95 2.5L from 325IS. S50 cams+pistons, e36 M3 front brakes. H&R race springs F+R. Turner Motorsport front sway bars, M3 control arms. M Roadster rear sway bar. Racing Dynamics strut brace. e36 325i 5spd. 3.25lsd from e28 535is. M Roadster short shifter. Conforti chip.
budget76 is offline   Reply With Quote