View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #5
H3_2.1-ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Thanks guys! I really like these wheels, but I'm in need of something with a lower offset. How's the price, do ya think I'm asking too much? I'm eyeing a set of wheels that cost twice as much Personally I think they look awesome on a slammed Ti. They give a rally or track-rat appeal to our cars. If nothing else they identify your car as a tuner, but these things are not only LTW, they're strong as hell.
They are a great set of wheels. A set of 10mm spacers fr/rr would give you a lower offset (30mm) without having to change wheels. You would need to adjust the camber accordingly in the front and roll the rear arches. Also since you asked, IMHO the price is steep. You can get a new set of OZ Ultra... for a couple of bucks more.

Cheers,

Engine: 2.1L Hartge conversion (bored to 86X91mm, ported & polished head, new valves, new crank, & upgraded ECU), Supersprint SS headers, Hartge exhaust, custom cat bypass (track), KV85 wires, Bosch platinum plugs, Vitesse cf spark plug cover, Vitesse cf CAI, Samco hoses, Fiamm air horns. Drivetrain: custom ssk, Vitesse adj. clutch stop, Redline D4 ATF & 75W90. Chassis: 18x8.5 Hartge Classics on 225/40/ZR18 Direzza DZ101s, 17x8 Hartge 7 spokes on 235/40/17 Direzza Z1 *specs and 17x9 Enkei MT1-R on 235/40/17 Direzza Z1 *specs(track), Vitesse 10mm spacers with cf/billet hub extenders, Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, Hartge sway bars & strut brace, urethane offset LCABs, Vitesse rsb, billet/urethane RSMs, X-brace, ATE BBK, ATE slotted rr. rotors, Goodridge ss. lines, ATE Superblue. Exterior: Violettschwarz, Hartge lip spoiler, window spoiler, hatch spoiler & mirrors, Vitesse cf door pillars, Vitesse cf fog light blanks (track), ZKW ellipsoids, HIDs in headlights, highbeams and foglights, and much more... Performance BMW Magazine feature car March 2003 www.vitessetuning.com