Thread: WTB E46 325ti
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #4
lysergicsurfer

Probably no cars from any countries will be able to drive straight off the boat, I know of alot of skiylines which have been imported to be an offroad/track use only car and can not be driven on roads. But later have doing the work or self or getting it done you can apply for the emissions testing. buying a e46 325ti in germany, probly 7500, shipping to us, about 5000(low geuss, it could be exponetionaly more). that being said is the cost of an good condition e46 3 series here. At this point it would only be a offroad/track car, to convert it to US emisions standards I have heard, are anything from 10 to 40 thousand. Good luck!!

Was the e46 compact available in canada? may save some money there... Anyone know how similar the emisions are in the bmws in canada or mexico. I have seen good prices on the old 1 series hatchbacks in mexico at a dealerships website in mexico, I would love to drive one back. I need to learn about what it would cost to convert a car like that.

I do know that I have seen many skylines sell for 40,000 to 100,000 for sale, fully licsened and street legal
lysergicsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote