View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:26 AM   #24
hotmilk400

HEY EVERYONE!!

I just finished up the gears and will have BlackBMWs test the gears for me. I did all of the testing I could here with the spare motor he sent me and was unable to cause any damage to the gears.

I will also get one other person to do detailed testing for me. If both people say they work well and are okay for sale, I will get gears to everyone who needs them!> sorry about the wait everyone, just in time for spring!

--

I am looking for one member with over 50 post to do a second set of testing for me. You will have to give me a deposit on the gears, but once you do the testing for me, and prove it with either a video or detailed pictures, i will refund all of your money and you keep the gears as a thank you for your time and commitment. You would have to be able to install the gears ASAP, take pictures of the install, and give feedback to me on how they work, how they hold up after opening and closing the roof multiple times, ect.

If you are interested in doing testing for me, let me know.

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 04-10-2015 at 01:29 AM.
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote