View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #18
hotmilk400

i have seen 98 sport Ti's with black leather, and well maintained with around 100k go for $6,000 in PA .. but different areas and different sellers get different amounts.

You can also pick up smashed Ti's dirt cheap.

my first 98 Ti cost $1,500. 110K miles. ran great, but the windows wouldnt go up, the sunroof stuck open, the door smashed in, and the cat throwing codes.

got another 98 Ti just last month for $1000. it runs just as well, but probally totaled, or just alot of damage.

working on fixing the door.
got the cat out of it.
taking the sun roof later (mine is closed, but its hit or miss if it works again since its off track, this one is perfect)

the kicker is, both cars came with killer sound systems or video systems at that price.

one had a $1500 sound system installed.. the other one had around a $800 audio/video system installed.

... now i got 2 BMWS... one might get sold for around $5000 later. the other one will get sold for the motor and parts, for about $800 (after i striped it of the audio and video)

both are 1998, 318ti's . black leather. same sport packages. (i think sport)

its not a bad trade. around where i live, if you have a honda accord, 86 - 95, it will get stolen after a month of parking at work.. so i would get rid of it.. haha.. =]

no one steals a BMW because they dont know what to do with it, even if they can break past the alarm system .. haha

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote