View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
charbel

Default parting out 1996 318ti in michigan

hello everyone..

i am new here and little bit about myself..

my name is charbel. some of you might know me from diffrent forums, i live in michigan and i build bmw and resell them for fun. right now i have 7 bmw e36. one only is a hatch back and it is for parts.. after i bought it i went throught it and it need a lot of work to make it a good running car..

the car is 1996 , start and runs.. interior is complete.. it is a used car so all the parts is used.. nothing brand new exept one front wheel beering and disck brake that i bought to install on the car and i never did.. car have a lot of new parts specialy front suspension. it was hit on the driver side..

i am assuming i still cant post any pictures, i will try anyway.. i have tons of parts for e36. you can email me for what you need and i will email you with pictures and prices.

local pick up is always welcome. i take money order and paypal and i will ship fedex and usps..
email is cha200333@hotmail.com

5862589454 and my name is charbel. you can call me or text me with questions and conserns.. i have a small idea about these cars.. and i am still learning .. so please if anyone have any questions let me know and i can try to help. and i am hoping you guys do the same..

my last project right now is a 1979 bmw 320 that i am putting a 745i turbo with a 5 speed in it.. trying to add a supercharge on it too.. no idea how that is going to work out.. i have tons of pictures and i add picture all the time

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/charboula/

check my photobucket for pictures..

thanks.

charbel is offline   Reply With Quote