View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:44 AM   #11
lkwd318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozola View Post
The 1 and the Ti are unloved.. in America
Very true.
The 1 and ti are "too small" in this part of the world. In my area, I see cars like Chrysler 300s and Dodge Chargers left and right, and as mentioned above, the price for a 1 is so close to the 3 series that people would just go ahead and get an E90.

I haven't seen anybody call my ti rice, it's just the way that people treat em and mod em. Also, it's just unloved because they don't like how the rear looks, and it was only offered with the M42/M44 motors.
At the time that the ti was offered here in the US, I believe that SUVs and trucks were the popular things to get.

I've slowly been seeing more and more 1's recently, but between the 1 and the 3, there's still way more 3's out there.
Now Featuring:318ti.org sticker Now featuring: Hartge exhaust|Blacked out Grilles|Front Clear Corners or Ambers depending on how I feel|325is vented front brakes|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcment plates|16" Style 45s|17" E46 M68 rims|18" Authentic Hartge Classics C|OEM M135 ZHP wheels
and
99 Titan Silver 323is Dinan S1+few more mods
Coming sometime in the future:...SCed 2.1...new (to me) car mod maybe?...all in one car
lkwd318ti is offline   Reply With Quote