View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowin 4 View Post
you hit the nail right on the head thats exactully how i did it .... i used a s port square shape from a 95 thunder bird also comes with teflon coated rotter if i was you i would try to find a twin screw type or whipple charger the only problem there hard to find....

Does the bypass work for loop-through and milage on the highway? Would you consider making and of these intakes for the M90 or do you have any templates of where the cuts need to be made? Als how to you support the SC other then by the DASC manifold? DId you make a braket that goes to the motor mount like the DASC has?

Please be prepared for many questions. I have a lot. I will help you with your tuning question. I do have knowledge on dumping firmware and flashing it back. I have some ability to change values in the Motronic DME but I leave the complete tune to the professionals then play from there with a test DME I have. If you have a M44 motor I would go with a OBDII setup since there are many more sensor data links to monitor and programming is out there. If you have some money to spend and want the ultimate then go with a TEC3 or AEM stand alone and never look back. These systems can complete do everything our OBDII systems can plus much more and they are programmable with a PC and simple user friendly interface with software. That will be my next step on tuning after I get Metric to get a good tune on my car and I can save a little cabbages for the stand-alone.
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote