View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 07:02 PM   #90
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFDanHef View Post
You have a set of the adapters??? If so then ya I might be interested in buying them from you ... the problem is I already ordered these from the company last night ... but I don't think they've shipped them yet. I will buy yours if they haven't shipped yet.

So are you thinking the M3 calipers might work after all??? I was actually about to leave right now and go pull some calipers from a 328i at Ontario PickaPart.
Some interesting news regarding using rear m3 calipers on the 300mm vented rotors!

So I emailed SRS about using the adapter to put a m3 caliper on, and I quote:

"Hi, the only way to use the e36 m3 caliper on the e46 caliper bracket (#506). they will slide on the e46 non-m slider for the rear"

So! Hopefully 300mm rotors + SRS adapter + e46 (#506) caliper braket + e36 m3 rear caliper = Awsomeness!

@ AFDanHef - I replied to your PM and also sent you a text. It would be awsome if you could test it out for us!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 10-13-2017 at 07:07 PM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote