View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #86
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFDanHef View Post
..... crickets ... crickets??????

Ok I'm assuming by the lack of response that no one followed through with this or is not willing to share ... So I guess I will have too. This is the setup I have planned for my Ti so I'm going to design and make the bracket with my friend who has the CNC machine.
The setup will be 128i rotors, M3 rear calipers, custom bracket to space calipers.

When we've completed this project are there any members in here who would be interested in buying just the bracket to do there own rear BBK? My friend is always looking for new projects and business for his CNC machine and I'm sure he could make and sell these for much cheaper than $300. That would provide a much cheaper option to IE.

Looks like someone went ahead and made the brackets a while ago:

https://srs-concept.com/product/e36-...e-adapter-kit/

Its cheap, and they also have for e36 m3 caliper/rotor except that you loose your ebrake with it. If you decide to come up with something, or an alternative option I am sure people wouln't mind.

Only other rear brake upgrade from stock is:
- 6cylinder z3 rear calipers
- 525i rear calipers
But with those "bolt-on" upgrades there is no change in rotor.

Good luck.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote