View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
HuGo

I realize that i have done my share in the past. But we all grow up right.

And yea it hasnt been to long ago that I was talking sh!t to tifreak and maverix but I have also done it through PM and not in every thread they appear in. And it really is getting out of hand. I myself am going to stop all that. I will always give my opinions whether its good or bad. But i will stop talking "sh!t" per say.

Yea its a public forum and ppl will even do it on purpose (I'm guilty of it) and do and say what they want. Sometimes when i say things I say it in a different way where someone can take it to an offense. I had a talk with steve about that. And harold tells me all the time. I make it sound and put more emphasis than it really needs to be. Example...why would you do that? Instead sometimes i say it like...why the f*ck would you even do that? But i really am just saying why would you do that? Some ppl take it to offense and that's where we start a 1v1 battle between me and whoever.

Anyway, we just need a change and better the site again. Not saying is bad, but its getting bad. And yes there's a lot of information around stirlsilver never said there wasnt. Mostly on older threads. But the newer threads have become more of sh!t talking than more helping.

Just my opinion i guess.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote