View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
AlfonsoDean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmilk400 View Post
I know, its random, but I have a New led lights and 5mw Laser attachment for any gun/paintball device.

If you don't like it, you can ship it back for a full refund.

I know a friend who owned a gun store and he was closing up to move away from the area... I bought 20 of these things to help him out. I have one on my gun and it works great and the flashlight is very bright.

Looking for $50 $40 Shipped anywhere in the US. Contact me for international shipping. If you want more then one, i will provide a discount. Just trying to get rid of them for what i paid for them. I was originally selling them on ebay for $75, (he was selling them for $99 before) but I need the money now. Still have 10 of them out of the 20 i bought.

Comes with new batteries!

Functions:
- LED light
- Red Dot Laser
- Combo of both

Specs:

(1) Red Laser Sight

(2) Wavelength: 650nm

(3) Output Power:<5mw

(4) Weight: 0.3lbs with batteries.

(5) Battery: 2pcs x CR123A

(6) LED 300 lumen (LM) - Life: 20,000 Hour Bulb Life

(7) Material: Polymer (ABS)

Features:
650nm red laser sight with Super Bright 3 Watt Lumen LED for up to 3 hours of continuous use on 1 set of batteries. The light weight, black color polymer body features a quick release mounting latch. This insures the flashlight is securely attached but will allow for a speedy removal.

Mode selector will allow the user to set various operation modes, such as flashlight only, laser sight only and flashlight/laser sight combo. Included cord remote switch turns flashlight on/off quick for momentarily sight. 650nm red laser sight is fully adjustable for Windage and Elevation with included Allen wrench.

Thanks
Looks nice very nice indeed. I would love to get one.. Do you still have it? Looking forward for quick reply... Thanks

Last edited by AlfonsoDean; 07-17-2013 at 04:28 PM.
AlfonsoDean is offline   Reply With Quote