View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 02:56 AM   #5
robcarync

lol i thought the e36 was the type of engine...my bad...yeah i really dont know much about cars...my pops makes fun of me all the time but im trying to learn here.

though you say post 95...mine was made in october 95...what difference does that make.

so what does e36 mean then if its not the engine. yeah i feel really dumb in this message board of people that know what they are talking abot...but i figure theres no better way to learn.

====edit====

and im also due for an inspection II service soon as well...which i know replaces some of the suspect parts you were mentioning...which i could infer may be the reason for dirty exhaust.

my teacher makes fun of me all the time for driving a bimmer. my school is suposedly a "rich" school (thats what our reputation is at least). theres like 5 m3s in the parking lot and some z3s, corvettes, mustangs, etc(this is only the student parking lot btw)...nice cars are def not uncommon...but she went off when she found out what i drove and gave a speech about how teens are suposed to drive 200 dollar junker cars that barely run.
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote