View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #11
thefredster93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB318ti View Post
I have the same issue. I have checked everything. I have spark, fuel, cleaned fuel filter since it is relatively new, fresh fuel, and made sure all fuses were good and switched relays. Nothing has worked. I am thinking dme as well and I have one coming this week that I am going to swap with and see what happens. I am also thinking fuel pressure regulator. However I don't know where it is. My ford had it on the rail. But I don't see it on this m44. There is some kind of module in front of my fuel filter. Could that be regulator? What fixed your problem?
What year is your vehicle? If its pre 96 I can help you maybe. Mines a 96 and unfortunately its impossible to work your way around an obd2 ews2 BMW. Unfortunately my car is still not fixed because it will cost 2200$ to replace your ecu...or dme. That's why I have not fixed mine. If your is a 96 or after...your in my position as well and I will recommend ecudoctors.com. I haven't tried it but I will soon. If you bought a used dme from eBay it will not work because of the ews system
thefredster93 is offline   Reply With Quote