View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 06:22 PM   #6
E36LUVA

Lets see you've never really worked on a car before and you want attempt to do this swap. Dude I'm a tech at a bentley dealer and I can't find the time to do my own swap. Don't be fooled, this swap will take a considerable amount of time, know how and patience to complete. If you have absolutely nothing else to do like going to work or school for instance and you have all the pieces needed and all the equiptment like a lift and air tools etc, it'll still take 40 to 60 hours of continious work to complete. Go ask around the local BMW specealist shops how many hours it'll take to do. I'm not trying to discourage you I just want you to be prepared for whats in store for you. Good luck....
92 318I : Cosmo CAI . Custom cat back exhaust . Fan delete mod . 80 stat . Home made wieghted shifter rod . M3 shifter . Momo knob . Bilstien sport dampers . Eibach pro springs . Eibach sway bars . Ebay F&R strut bars . Bmp rear shock mounts . Bmp F&R camber plates and bars . 17X8 BBS Bugatti wheels . 235/40/17 tires . Ebay engel eye head lamp assemblies . Way more to come.........
E36LUVA is offline   Reply With Quote