View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
anassa

Vehicles
Default Pt2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endat View Post
And seriously.. All I asked is whether the 2.8L engine could turn the 2.7 diff... IN A SECTION DEDICATED TO DIFFERENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Well to be fair you did ask if the "3.2" engine would be more suitable for your goal so you did mention choice of engine. The LS1 comment was again related to the idea of torque needed to turn the low gears. The reaction you gave of hearing the couple letters "LS1" and that reaction with incorrect information is what caused the rest of the discussion. Which can be a good learning experience for everyone.

Quote:
I got my answer, sure. What did I get more of? Some idiot talking about apples and oranges and then spewing nonsense about an unrelated product he doesn't even own and then 3 other people arguing the merits of said product after I CLEARLY express the fact that I am not interested.
Sigh.. personal insults again.

Quote:
Such nice people.
Thanks! We try!

Quote:
Honestly, I try to liven up this dead forum with a few relevant posts and this is what I get... bullsh!t.
For that thanks!!! New members who post and are involved are good! There are many members who have been here for a while that only check in once in a while, including me, and it doesn't really help keep the place lively. So we should also maybe take more responsibility in trying to respond more.

Quote:
Next someone will say I should strip my interior if I'm so concerned about weight. Ridiculous.

No wonder nobody posts here.

Thanks for giving us some excitement.

Phew, that took a while, at least its Saturday morning so its nice to relax a bit! I hope this has been helpful for someone!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote