View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
hotmilk400

Default 98 318ti, runs, for parts. CHEAP

----Please note that i started a part out list on a different post. this is an older post.

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthrea...045#post292045

----

more up to date info about parts and info is kept their. thanks
-----

AS OF NOW, either selling whole car, or large parts (like motor, auto tranny, cat converter, exhaust, fenders, carpet, sunroof, doors, or frame with/without motor, wheels)

almost perfect black 1998 318ti auto, with minor damage outside. sold the inside of the car, and now either looking for a buyer to buy the rest of the car, or someone to buy/pull the motor and tranny. Car still drives with no check engine lights, and no airbag lights before the partout of the insides. i should mention that the car itself has 200k miles, but the motor only has 60k or less. (swap from a 97)

runs great, comes with 17 enkei rims, and paint seems fine. only the passenger fender, hood, and hatch is messed up, but not bad at all. would have passed inspection in most states (before the partout) no airbags, and no seats, no panels. carpet and headliner still in tact.

looking for someone to buy the motor and tranny, or the entire car. i can part out major parts that do not effect the motor starting or the car moving. (cat converter, exhaust, fenders, carpet, sunroof, doors)

offer some prices, car is in Pennsylvania, 19559. you must pull the motor, but i can help. you can easily drive the car if needed.

i will post pictures before and after the part-out, but please keep in mind the entire inside is gone.

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 02-28-2011 at 02:45 PM.
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote