View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #9
teetime4one

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobadoo View Post
@erikerikerik - Thanks for the info. I never heard that only 200 were made.

@teetimeforone - I appreciate you're a veteran on this forum but comments like that are simply unwarranted. I specifically say in the ad that the condition of the hood is poor and that the car body has typical blemishes for it's age. I have gone to great lengths to properly care for the car mechanically (that's why I mention I have all records as the original owner) and frankly the body isn't all that bad. But you seem like the kind of guy that wants to focus on the negative.
Yep, you have me pegged a$$hat. You can take your well cared for turd and bounce for all I care.
And for your precious little feelings. Grow a pair Sir. I'm the kind of guy who says it like it is. Your car looks as if it has been beat to $hit at every angle. I could suggest a good junk yard in your area, because scrap price is all it's worth in my eyes.
Take your OH SO SPECIAL turd and pitch it's value as a special edition to a school for the blind. I'd be willing to eat my hat if you could sell it at that over-fkn-inflated price.
I am a negative guy Sir. Go away and take your turd with you.

Sean
1995 Active
teetime4one is offline   Reply With Quote