View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 08:56 AM   #18
Midnight Autoworks

Default MIdnight Autoworks website

#1 I will be posting close up pictures of the manifold in all angles by tomorrow night, that seems to be priority number one.
#2 I am Joseph Ghattas and I used to answer technical phone calls for KO Performance , I no longer work for KO Performance, I now work at Midnight Autoworks and I am helping them get their web site up and market the supercharger manufacture direct, after KO attempted to manufacture their own kit and called it a "revision", I began forwarding customers to the underdeveloped Midnight Autoworks website so they could purchase direct and get a kit that actually works, the other KO Performance sales rep ,Greg, also quit last week because of this "in house" supercharger ordeal. I now work for midnight Autoworks full time and I am prepared to bring to light any of the , dynos, videos ,details about the supercharger that you need before anyone here makes a decision.
#3 Because of the damage done to the name or reputation around our supercharger kit, I am offering one member, any member, any where in the U.S. the following:
We will fly to you with our stage 3 supercharger kit, let you inspect the parts completely, then we will install the system on your car from a-z and you drive the car and if you are not 100% satisfied with the kit we will uninstall it , return your car to stock absolutely free we go home and you haven’t spent a penny, if you are satisfied with the kit and completely blown away by the power of your car, you can buy the kit for $3,399 and the installation is free, we go home and you confirm to the forum that the kit is everything we promised.
Midnight Autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote